We are following guidelines and recommendations from the City of Chicago, State of Illinois, CDC, WHO, and our professional associations. We have taken the following measures, along with numerous other procedural changes, to ensure your safety while receiving care at Tribe:
- Where possible, soft furnishings have been removed
- All high touch surfaces are sanitized with a CDC recommended sanitizer frequently throughout the day
- We have placed UV HEPA filtration units in each treatment room and our waiting room, and have installed UV sanitization lights in our ductwork
- We have closed our waiting room, and are asking clients to wait outside until their practitioner is ready for them to enter
- Our tea and water station is temporarily closed
- Our front desk is also closed and payments are either being taken online or at the end of sessions by contactless payment
- We are staggering appointments to minimize crossover in our hallways and are operating at below 25% capacity
- Practitioners and clients must wear a mask at all times while on the premises, unless medically exempted
- Clients and practitioners are screened for symptoms and exposure risk 24 hours before arriving at Tribe, and again upon arrival
- Clients must use hand sanitizer immediately upon arrival and wash their hands before entering the treatment rooms
- Our studio is open to small groups (under 12 people) with social distancing and sanitary precautions taken
Located in Chicago?
Start or expand your private practice without the legal and financial burdens of renting an entire office in the city.
Tribe’s incubator model and flexible plans allow you to build and grow your business at your own pace and in a way that supports your ideal growth plan, and in the company of fellow Pro-Level* members.
*Pro-Level membership is required to unlock access to space use for the purpose of administering professional services and must be maintained throughout the duration of use.
Tribe, A Healing Arts Community Studio and Therapy Rooms are ideal for:
Chicago-based (and visiting) Pro-Level members have access to:
Five treatment rooms are available to suit a number of practices and styles. Four rooms are furnished with a massage table, rolling stool, rug, client chair, folding desk & storage units. One room has a sofa and chair and is convertible for floor work or talk therapy, with a dedicated massage table stored in-room.
Each room includes a sound machine to promote privacy and comforts such as facial tissues, adjustable lighting, bluetooth speakers, and table warmers.
+ Reserve dedicated time in a therapy room with weekly hours in a half or full day schedule, or reserve a room hourly on demand (based on room availability)
+ Treatment room cabinet space with additional storage space available in our basement
+ Fully furnished waiting area in a professional shared office space with water station* and accessible gender-neutral restroom (*per COVID precautions, BYO water bottle)
+ Laundry on site
+ A bio page in our storefront window slideshow
+ Inclusion in a monthly newsletter to over 1000 people featuring our members and modalities
Fees - Pro-Level Members *
Full day use: $200 per month 7am-9:30pm in the same room, on the same day, every week Select 1-7 days 6 month minimum contract (days/rooms subject to availability) Option to share the day with another Tribe member for the duration of the contract
Half day use: $125 per month 7am-2pm or 2:30pm-9:30pm in the same room, on the same day, every week Select 1-7 half days 6 month minimum contract (days/rooms subject to availability)
On Demand Reservations: $20 per month 6 month contract. Includes one 60 minute use each month $20 per hour for additional reservations
*must be full paying members for the duration of the contract and complete an application
Our Studio space is a welcoming, serene yet lively high-tech space that is home to various small groups with ongoing or one-time events centered around health & wellness:
- Wellness events
- Continuing education classes
- Weekly movement classes
- Personal development workshops
- Support groups or small private meetings
- Co-work space during open office hours
Our 600 sq. ft. (20’ x 30’) storefront studio is equipped with a mirrored wall of storage cabinets for coats & equipment. Three folding wall-mounted desks and a window bench provide for versatile setup needs. Hanging curtains and window shades soften the room and allow for either an open & sunny or a quiet & cozy atmosphere. A dedicated spacious, accessible gender-neutral bathroom is located at the back of the room for easy/ private use.
+ 2 synced flatscreen smart TVs
+ 1 Sonos Soundbar for audio playback
+ Fresh-filtered hot and cold water (BYO water bottle)
+ Mini fridge*
+ Dishes, cups, silverware*
+ Trash receptacles & recycling bin
*Currently not available due to COVID sanitization precautions
Our Studio users are typically responsible for:
+ Providing own computer and HDMI adapters for flatscreen projection
+ Additional equipment if needs exceed our supply
+ A self-managed method for registrations and bookings
+ Any printed event materials (i.e. instructional guides) and promotional materials
+ Food or additional beverages
+ Copy of Liability insurance for any applicable events/ classes with Tribe added as “Additional Insured”
+ Leaving the studio in the manner it was found and adequate for immediate use
Additional sanitization and equipment use restrictions are currently in place as we cautiously reopen our studio to the public
Fees - Pro-Level Members *
One-off Event Fees:
2 to 4-hour event: $30/hour
Full-day (8 am – 5 pm) event: $175
2-day (8 am – 5 pm each day) event: $300
3-day (8 am – 5 pm each day) event: $425
Weekly (4 weeks minimum): $15/hr
Monthly (3 months minimum): $20/hr
*must be a Pro-Level member at the time of reservation and through the date of the event.
Application to use space required.