Truce with Food Open Office Hours
Do you ever wonder:
- ‘Why do I think about food 24/7?’
- ‘Why do I have moments where I’m “good” but then I fall off track?’
- ‘Why do I intend on eating one cookie but then keep going back for more and before I realize it, I’ve eaten 8?’
If any of this sounds familiar and you’d like to pick someone’s brain for clarity and relief, join Certified Holistic Health Coach, Laura B. Folkes for open office hours. During this hour you’ll have the opportunity to ask her anything as it relates to your relationship with food.
This call is for you if:
- You’ve been wondering why you know what to do but you’re not consistently doing it and would like to understand the pattern.
- You want to understand what leads to self-sabotage and losing willpower or discipline.
- You are looking for clarity as to why you constantly think about food.
- Your gut is telling you there must be something else driving your unaligned eating beyond just the food.
This call is not the right fit if you’re:
- Looking for guidance on exactly what to eat (e.g., a meal plan, or a specific way of eating)
- Looking for a quick fix
- Interested in more tactics to resist food
- Looking for another diet plan that will provide fast results
The call will be an open forum to answer any and all questions and will be a safe, confidential, and judgment-free space. It will not be recorded.