Truce with Food Coffee Chat
You’ve likely tried many diets, done a variety of fitness programs, and have had support from many professionals to address your eating, body and/or relationship with food, but it seems to be a struggle that is never ending. It’s confusing because everywhere else in life you’ve been successful, but for some reason you can’t get a handle on this “food thing.”
If you think you’ve been lacking willpower or discipline, I can tell you that is likely not what’s taking you off track. You don’t have to believe me yet! Skepticism is OK and welcome.
After working with over 120 clients, I have seen that improving your relationship with food is likely not a “food” or “you” problem. There are underlying reasons you’re able to be “good” for a bit, but then fall off track. What takes you off track actually makes perfect sense and is a form of protection, even though it may not feel that way in the moment.
If your curiosity has been sparked and you’d like to dive into what could be taking you off track, join me for a free 30-minute coffee chat!
Here’s an idea of some of the topics we can discuss during our time together:
- Explore why you recently ate out of alignment with your goals (there will be no judgment on my end)
- What’s leading to a lack of consistency around achieving your health goals
- What’s really happening when you binge eat, mindlessly drink, or don’t go to the gym, even though you have good intentions
- Any questions you have about your relationship with food
These calls are NOT the right fit if you’re looking for:
- A specific meal plan
- Suggestions on exactly what you should be eating
- Tips on how to lose weight ASAP
There are a limited number of slots available for one day only, so be sure to grab yours before they’re gone. These free chats will be done virtually and I’ll have my tea in hand.
Your point of contact for this event is the Organizer in the event listing. Please direct any questions pertaining to this event to Laura Folkes.