Trauma-Informed Mindfulness & Yoga Workshop
Join the Woke Chicago Team with calming tea in hand as we embark on a healing journey together!
- *Open and suitable for all levels of experience.
- Learn about what trauma-informed mindfulness & yoga is and how it can positively impact your well-being
- Take a class connecting mindfulness & yoga to destress the mind & body
- Leave feeling empowered & rejuvenated with tools to take off the mat and into your life to alleviate daily stressors
- please complete this form to help us speed up check-in.
Tickets: $44.44-$56.44 (purchase through Woke Chicago’s site) Proceeds we receive from ticketed events fund our ongoing youth programs on the west & south sides of Chicago. We can’t wait to see you + your good vibes! -Woke Chicago Team ___ Woke Chicago is a virtually organized group of individuals brought together after witnessing the impacts of COVID-19 on Black Americans. We are a not-for-profit start-up initiated to elevate voices in dis-empowered communities; we’ve started this work by improving access to the transformational practice of yoga in Chicago’s opportunity zone neighborhoods. Donate here! Woke Chicago is a non-profit 501c3 organization & not affiliated with any religious or political groups.