Practice Flow: 8 Keys to OWNing Your Business
Common stories arise from practitioners in the health + wellness industry when it comes to having a private practice and owning a business.
The story of the heart-centered healer in private practice who has a strong sense of purpose, but commonly prioritizes being of service over making profit.
The story of the reluctant entrepreneur who views the business side of private practice as ‘a necessary evil.’
The story of the highly skilled practitioner who thinks about starting a private practice but feels overwhelmed at where to begin, so never takes the leap.
If you are a heart-centered healer struggling with profit, a ‘reluctant entrepreneur’ feeling day-to-day resistance with owning a business, or a highly skilled but intimidated practitioner, this 8 week program is just what you need!
It’s time to rewrite the stories of resistance, frustration and indecision into stories of possibility, ease, success and sustainability. Stop squandering any more of your precious time, effort and money by struggling to make it all work on your own or holding back.
This program helps you to design a business success plan in 60 days with a Practice Flow Blueprint, in a way that is easy, clear and absolutely doable, regardless of your level of experience.
Benefit from our 20+ years in the industry as seasoned owners and operators of successful shared spaces as well as veterans of fully booked private practices. We’ve witnessed hundreds of ‘mis-steps’ made by practitioners (including ourselves) who ALSO have successful businesses. Because we don’t buy into the stories. And we know it can be easier for you.
This is Practice Flow.
- 8 weekly 75-minute live online sessions where we will explore the 8 Keys that are essential for turning a private practice into a sustainable business
- 90 days access to an attendee portal where you will receive support from Tribe’s owners and member support team, a discussion forum to chat with and receive feedback from your fellow attendees, and access to valuable shared resources.
- The Practice Flow Blueprint and program materials where you will create your strategic business success plan in 60 days and use to bring your private practice into fruition
- BONUS: access to 3 exclusive TribeTV channels filled with hours of additional inspiring content for Wellness Professionals
- PLUS: Option to add a **Mastermind deep-dive to your program where you will have 8 additional weekly 60 minute calls to implement each key with feedback from Ellen and your peers
On the live calls, we’ll look at ways to reduce the fear and resistance you might feel around owning a business, provide suggestions for simpler ways of operating your business, and walk through the process of taking a vision for your private practice and creating a well thought out plan that inspires you to manifest it. You can transform your reluctance and OWN your business. Each week we will explore one of the 8 Keys:
- Purpose (identifying your ‘why’, vision, values, and mission)
- Plan (setting goals, creating a budget and a timeline)
- Message (writing your story, identifying your client’s biggest problem and the solution you offer)
- Resilience (tapping into what inspires you, developing self-care practices)
- Personality (developing your brand, positioning yourself)
- Relationships (building client rapport, setting boundaries)
- Peers (identifying your professional support team, mentors, and peers)
- Systems (implementing efficient systems to reduce time spent on admin)
If you are just starting out, using these 8 Keys, we will help you to:
- clearly state why your business exists/will exist
- state the outcomes your clients can expect
- describe how and where your business will operate
- develop a plan for where your clients will come from
- determine the revenue your business will need to achieve to be self sustaining
- estimate the time and costs necessary to launch or uplevel revenue
- estimate ongoing expenses to run your business
- identify the municipal, state, and federal requirements to operate a private practice
- explain the differences between sole proprietor, independent contractor and employee
- evaluate your level of commitment to being a business owner vs being an employee or independent contractor
- articulate your business identity and/or personality
- identify and budget for the tools, professional support services, and training that will be required to be successful long term
At the end of the program you will:
- have given serious consideration to the time commitment, financial investment and effort necessary to start and sustain a private practice.
- know 8 key strategies with tangible action steps to create more ongoing ease, flow and profit in your private practice.
- have a completed business success plan that no longer feels like a “necessary evil” but rather an inspiration point to start, launch or grow your private practice, and OWN it.
- have written a new story that you are capable of creating a sustainable private practice because you have structure, support and the confidence to do it.
(Massage therapists can earn 12 hours in CEs. Other professions may be able to submit hours on their own for approval if desired.)
Cost: $397/ $597 with Mastermind
Tribe Pro-level members: $247/ $447 with Mastermind (find your access code in the pro-level group)
Not a member with us? Learn more about Tribe membership here.
8-week Schedule: This training meets virtually on Zoom for 8 Tuesday mornings from 8-9:15am on 1/16/24 – 3/5/24.
**The Mastermind meets for 8 weeks Friday mornings from 8-9am CST and runs concurrent to the program (1/19/24 – 3/8/24).
Recordings will be available. Massage therapists must attend the live Tuesday calls to earn 12 CEs. Awarding partial credits is not permitted by the NCBTMB. Additional CE hours aren not applicable with the Mastermind at this time.
Calls are led by Tribe’s co-founder Ellen Letten.