Tribe’s Pro-Level Members offer a variety of online and in-person group programs centered in holistic health and wellbeing.
Because our members operate independently, locations, registration requirements and contact information vary for each event. Please contact the event hosts directly with any questions.
Emerging from Quarantine and Out of Control Eating
June 15 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm UTC+0
Are you feeling stressed and anxious as things are starting to open up again and life is returning to some sense of pre-pandemic normalcy? So many people are feeling overwhelmed because they’ll be coming out from behind their Zoom screens, which can be exposing. They’re also feeling like they’ll have to be “on” again frequently.
What if I told you the stress and anxiety you’ve been feeling AND your unaligned eating is connected and solvable?
During this workshop you’ll learn:
* What’s actually happening that’s leading to added stress and an increase in unaligned eating
* Why you disproportionately think about food
* The stress reactions that create the all or nothing/out of control eating cycle
* How these patterns protected you (not sabotaged you)
* What you need to help you through the transition out of quarantine
This session will be recorded so you can choose to join us live to get all your questions answered, or you can opt in to just receive the recording. The webinar is free to attend but registration is required.