Practitioner Agreement for use of Therapy Space – V.10.24.20
This agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into between Tribe, A Healing Arts Community LLC, an Illinois limited liability company (“Tribe”), and the individual practitioner signing this agreement (“Practitioner”) (collectively, “Parties”) for use of Therapy Rooms and related services at the Facility.
The following words have the following meanings when used in this Agreement:
- “Facility” means the office space, Therapy Rooms, and Studio located at 1819-1821 W. Belmont Ave., Chicago, Illinois.
- “Practitioner” means the independent contractor signing this Agreement, who shall use the space and related services at the Facility according to the terms of this Agreement.
- “Studio” means the 20’x30′ studio.
- “Therapy Room” means a furnished therapy room, approximately 8’x12’ at the Facility.
- “Tribe” means Tribe, A Healing Arts Community LLC and its owners, officers, employees, successors and assigns.
- “Tribe Healing Arts Community” means the onsite community of Tribe holistic health practitioners and educators.
- “Tribe Healing Collective” means the community of holistic health practitioners associated with Tribe who agree to support each other by joining and participating as members of the community.