We are following guidelines and recommendations from the City of Chicago, State of Illinois, CDC, WHO, and our professional associations. We have taken the following measures, along with numerous other procedural changes, to ensure your safety while receiving care at Tribe:
- Where possible, soft furnishings have been removed
- All high touch surfaces are sanitized with a CDC recommended sanitizer frequently throughout the day
- We have placed UV HEPA filtration units in each treatment room and our waiting room, and have installed UV sanitization lights in our ductwork
- We have closed our waiting room, and are asking clients to wait outside until their practitioner is ready for them to enter
- Our tea and water station is temporarily closed
- Our front desk is also closed and payments are either being taken online or at the end of sessions by contactless payment
- Practitioners and clients must wear a mask at all times while on the premises, unless medically exempted
- Clients and practitioners are screened for symptoms and exposure risk 24 hours before arriving at Tribe, and again upon arrival
- Clients must use hand sanitizer immediately upon arrival and wash their hands before entering the treatment rooms
- Our studio is open to small groups (under 12 people) with social distancing and sanitary precautions taken
Looking to nurture your health and wellbeing within a serene & welcoming community space? Welcome to our Healing Arts Studio in Chicago!
We offer in-person holistic services that are available through private sessions in our Therapies space and/or group classes and workshops in our Studio space.
Every health professional using Chicago’s Tribe space are vetted Pro-Level members of our community. Rest assured that you will receive high-quality care from the independently operating practitioners within our space.
Chicago is where it all began...
Tribe’s mission to create a business incubator for holistic practitioners to launch and grow their private practices and group programs was born right here in our Roscoe Village storefront in 2012.
That seed vision sprouted a tight-knit collaborative community of unique, heart-centered, mission-driven practitioners & facilitators who powerfully bring their skills, gifts and expertise into the world of health and wellbeing.
What has blossomed since is an ever-expanding network of health and wellness enthusiasts that has grown well beyond the walls of our beautiful Chicago space to make an even greater impact in the world.
We are so proud to have manifested this beautiful Healing Arts Community, and our sacred space in Chicago will forever be cherished as the little baby seed that started it all.